- RSS Channel Showcase 8864282
- RSS Channel Showcase 2191015
- RSS Channel Showcase 5370665
- RSS Channel Showcase 8827271
Articles on this Page
- 12/01/17--12:39: _OFN Meeting Room: W...
- 12/01/17--17:58: _OFN Meeting Room: A...
- 12/01/17--18:33: _OFN College Footbal...
- 12/03/17--07:19: _OFN Fantasy Footbal...
- 12/04/17--16:31: _OFN Weekend Review:...
- 12/05/17--18:15: _Jets Uncovered: Wee...
- 12/05/17--19:06: _Prime Sports Tennis...
- 12/06/17--10:08: _OFN Meeting Room: G...
- 12/06/17--15:16: _OFN Meeting Room: A...
- 12/07/17--15:01: _OFN NFL Preview: We...
- 12/08/17--11:37: _OFN Meeting Room: O...
- 12/10/17--07:24: _OFN Fantasy Footbal...
- 12/11/17--15:24: _Jets Uncovered: Wee...
- 12/14/17--15:20: _OFN NFL Preview: We...
- 12/14/17--17:03: _Dan Shonka’s Scouti...
- 12/14/17--20:30: _OFN Meeting Room: O...
- 12/15/17--11:37: _OFN Meeting Room: S...
- 12/15/17--13:25: _OFN Meeting Room: B...
- 12/01/17--12:39: OFN Meeting Room: Wisconsin
- 12/01/17--17:58: OFN Meeting Room: Auburn
- 12/01/17--18:33: OFN College Football: Week 14 podcast
- 12/03/17--07:19: OFN Fantasy Football: Week 13 podcast
- 12/04/17--16:31: OFN Weekend Review: Dec. 4 podcast
- 12/05/17--18:15: Jets Uncovered: Week 13 podcast
- 12/05/17--19:06: Prime Sports Tennis: Aces Awards 2017
- 12/06/17--10:08: OFN Meeting Room: Gridiron Now
- 12/06/17--15:16: OFN Meeting Room: Athlon
- 12/07/17--15:01: OFN NFL Preview: Week 14 podcast
- 12/08/17--11:37: OFN Meeting Room: Ohio State
- 12/10/17--07:24: OFN Fantasy Football: Week 14 podcast
- 12/11/17--15:24: Jets Uncovered: Week 14 podcast
- 12/14/17--15:20: OFN NFL Preview: Week 15 podcast
- 12/14/17--17:03: Dan Shonka’s Scouting Session: FCS playoffs
- 12/14/17--20:30: OFN Meeting Room: Oregon
- 12/15/17--11:37: OFN Meeting Room: Sun Belt Conference
- 12/15/17--13:25: OFN Meeting Room: Bowl season
Greg DePalma is rejoined by Ben Worgull of Badger247.com with a preview of the Big Ten title game as Wisconsin seeks to complete an unbeaten regular season and lock down a berth in the College Football Playoff. History isn’t on the Badgers’ side, though – Ohio State has won eight of the past nine meetings.
Greg DePalma is joined again by Bryan Matthews, who covers Auburn football for Yahoo and AuburnSports.com, as the clock winds down for the Tigers to face Georgia again with the Southeastern Conference title and a College Football Playoff berth on the line. Auburn handed Georgia its lone loss just three weeks ago by a 40-17 count.
Greg DePalma previews Championship Weekend with a trio of guests, including Gridiron Now‘s Mike Huguenin for a look at the key title games that will set the College Football Playoff. The Big 12 finale also is featured, with Ryan Aber of The Oklahoman offering a closer look at Oklahoma and Carlos Mendez of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram previewing TCU.
Greg DePalma and Jamal Murphy, chief fantasy analyst for Ourlads.com, are joined by fantasy expert Dan Weinreich to discuss the injury landscape and top plays as the fantasy season enters its final two weeks. Atop the question marks is the toe of Steelers WR Antonio Brown, who will be a gametime decision Monday night at Cincinnati.
Greg DePalma recaps the action from college football’s Championship Weekend and offers thoughts on the College Football Playoff quartet, with Alabama getting the nod over Big Ten champion Ohio State for the fourth slot. The spotlight also falls on the coaching carousel, as Jimbo Fisher heads to Aggieland and Scott Frost goes home to rescue Nebraska.
Greg DePalma and PSN contributor Jan Levine note the transformation as the New York Jets went from undisciplined with no fight against Carolina to last week’s victory over the Kansas City Chiefs. One week after coach Todd Bowles pronounced his team as “not a playoff contender,” is that still the case?
PSN tennis analyst Andrea Leand honors the sport’s best (and worst) of an eventful 2017 with her Aces Awards. Assisting her is Bob Bryan, owner of 16 Grand Slam doubles titles and 439 weeks atop the world rankings with his brother Mike.
Greg DePalma is joined again by Mike Huguenin of Gridiron Now to discuss the College Football Playoff‘s final quartet and the committee’s decision to take Alabama, which didn’t play for a league title, over Big Ten champion Ohio State. They also look back at Championship Weekend, look ahead to the semifinal matchups and take a whirl on the coaching carousel.
Greg DePalma sits down with Mitchell Light, managing editor at Athlon Sports, to discuss the Alabama-vs.-Ohio State argument that eventually put the Crimson Tide in the College Football Playoff despite not playing for a conference title. They also take an early look at the semifinal matchups and kick around coaching’s December revolving door.
. Greg DePalma and co-host Tony Mejia sift through the NFL’s division races as the season heads into its final quarter, with an eye on key trends and injuries for this week and beyond. All but 10 teams still find themselves no more than two games out of a playoff spot, and no division title has yet been settled.
Greg DePalma is rejoined by Kevin Noon, publisher of BuckeyeGrove.com, to re-examine the College Football Playoff committee’s decision to leave Big Ten champion Ohio State out of its semifinal quartet. The Buckeyes instead will take on another conference winner left out as they face USC in the Cotton Bowl.
Greg DePalma and Jamal Murphy, chief fantasy analyst for Ourlads.com, are joined by fantasy expert Dan Weinreich to discuss key strategies as some leagues enter their postseason and others wrap up their regular seasons. Top start-vs.-sit questions swirl around the health of QBs Derek Carr, Jared Goff and Matthew Stafford.
Greg DePalma and PSN contributor Jan Levine look at the silver lining from a sour situation, with QB Bryce Petty now handed the keys to the New York Jets‘ offense after Josh McCown suffered a broken hand in Sunday’s loss to the Denver Broncos. Does the former Baylor gunslinger have the goods to become a quality NFL starter?
. Greg DePalma and co-host Tony Mejia look ahead to the season’s biggest matchup, as the New England Patriots – stung by Monday night’s loss in Miami – visit the red-hot Pittsburgh Steelers in the latest renewal of their rivalry. They’ll go in-depth with analysis on that game and the rest of the schedule with the latest trends, injury updates, odds and picks.
Dan Shonka, general manager of Ourlads’ NFL Scouting Services, takes a look at the top talent remaining on display as the FCS playoffs is down to its final four teams. Topping the list is Sam Houston State quarterback Jeremiah Briscoe, who faces a tall task in leading the Bearkats past five-time champions North Dakota State.
Greg DePalma sits down with Rob Moseley, editor at GoDucks.com, to discuss the state of an Oregon program with newly promoted Mario Cristobal as its third head coach in 13 months. They also look at which Ducks are top NFL prospects ahead of Saturday’s Las Vegas Bowl matchup against No.25 Boise State.
Greg DePalma is joined by Adam Luckett, Sun Belt correspondent for UnderdogDynasty.com, to look at the conference’s bowl prospects with five teams in the postseason. Three of them are in action Saturday, including co-champions Troy leading things off in the New Orleans Bowl against former member North Texas.
Greg DePalma spends time with Chris Dufresne, national writer for TMG Sports, to look at top matchups and players to watch as the 40-game college bowl season launches with five games Saturday. The Las Vegas Bowl highlights the opening act, as Oregon makes its debut under coach Mario Cristobal, and they discuss whether UCF can finish unbeaten against Peach Bowl foe Auburn.